Dec 6, 2013

Towards a positive change (?)


Assalamualaikum, hai hao! It has been a long time, ...since my last entry regarding my face extraction. Well, my face is slowly recovered. It 's really a relief. Alhamdulillah.

Does any of you remember about my entry entitled "When leadership opportunity knocks" ? What to do now, it really knocks! I'm very nervous. & of course, stress! Haha. To tell you the truth, I 'm still adjusting to my new life transitions. 


I 'm the one who is very serious with my work. Yes, when I say that I 'm a serious person, I mean it. Some may say that I 'm a perfectionist. I don't think so. I 'm actually trying to minimize errors.. & trying my best at everything. I 'm afraid that people 'll boo my team... er, etc. etc. Sounds perfectionist huh ? haha. I’ve often worried what people will think, and how they will react to some action of mine. At this phase, I think it is not the time to talk about dilemma anymore (But, still I'm in dilemma T____T). For now, should we say hello new position ? Nice to meet you! ;)


_______________________________________________

I would like to thank everyone who had been voting for me during the last week's election. I 'll try my best to work fairly. Seems that I 'm to have a very hard time these two semesters, because of your votes! haha. If there is anything that you want to share with me, you can always contact me on my mobile phone. ;)





 

Template by BloggerCandy.com