Aug 4, 2011

Stick with your gut feelings


Bulan Ramadhan, bulan yang didalamnya diturunkan Al-Qur'an sebagai petunjuk bagi manusia dan penjelasan-penjelasan mengenai petunjuk itu dan pembeda (antara yang haq dengan yang bathil ), karena itu barangsiapa diantara kamu menyaksikan (masuknya bulan ini ), maka hendaklah ia puasa... -Al-Baqarah : 185


You may live to meet other people’s expectations without ever finding what matters to you. At the end, you just live someone else’s life without ever living yours. (Scary)

Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice. This is what he always told me. Ya, have thought about all these things that happened, and of course, I don’t want to be the person that walks away and regrets it for the rest of my life. Maybe this is not the best thing that I should do, but I think this is the right thing to be done right now. Need to clear off the original plan from the mind. And yes! I 'm ready to open it for the new possibilities. May all our duas be accepted, Happy Ramadhan kareem everyone ! :)




 

Template by BloggerCandy.com