Apr 6, 2018

Unit trust



Postponed entry : January 2018

After one month, I'm still alive! Haha. I am so grateful that I still can pay for my car on my own, despite of not having any official job last month. My pudding business works so well. I have big dream about this business. I want to expand it to other states, but for now, alhamdulillah.

Unit trust industry - A rising industry

I've never dreamed about this.

I think long and hard about it, since I never thought I would end up in the sales job. Well, no one has ever explained about career opportunities in sales before this until...... I meet my lecturer (who is now one of my good friends). She invites me to join her team under Public Mutual. I read one article that keeps saying those who work in this industry are all people who can't make a living elsewhere. This is so not true. Most of us are educated enough to pursue a traditional career, but it 's just..... not our choice.

As for me, I want to try.

I am so attracted on how Kak Su & Abg Mie (The agency that I joined) trained their team. They did a really good job of training their employees from scratch that have no selling experience and whatsoever. All you need to prove is you want to learn!

In need of financial advice?

Whatsapp (+6)017-9248099

I 'm ready to help!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com