Apr 2, 2018

Stage of life



This post is written in January 2018 (I was stressed about my job, in the meantime, happy that I'll be moving to another stage of my life). But, who knows? We plan. Allah also plans. Things have been toppled down.

I think for a million times before deciding to post this entry, but one thing that I know is I can't run from the reality. As if I don't post this entry, parts of my life diary 'll be incomplete. huhu

______________________________________________________________________

I really want this to work out

That's my plan. earlier. 

After six months, I stuck -__- Working in the manufacturing industry is so tiring (physical & mental). I don't know, I might be exaggerating here, but I think I can't tolerate it already.

---------------------------

Good news.

A & I have started to plan for the next phase of life.

Before this, I've always been a bit of sceptical when it comes to marriage. huhu. I don't know, I am just curious. How can I possibly agree to spend my life with this one person?

But, as the time goes, I know he is the one. We have been friends for nearly 8 years and things have started to become serious since last three years (kot?). He is with me. All the time (even virtually).

Alhamdulillah. His family has come to my house and after all the dung dang dung dang about date & whatever, all have been decided. I believe my parents are the happiest now. Pray for me. Insya Allah.

OK

I need a new job. Desperately.




4 comments:

  1. Fatieee so happy for the news. Can`t wait for the `day`. Congrats tie jangan lupa jemput :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cerita tak habis tu Mia. Read between the lines huhu

      Delete
  2. yay alhamdulillah, im so happy for you! may Allah ease everything kak! ❤️☺️

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really interesting article. I really love it alot. Thank You so Much for this Post. I am Game Developer Kindly Check my game Traffic Racer

    ReplyDelete

Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com