Jun 12, 2017

So now what?



I rejected the Public Bank offer. They even insist on giving me another offer for the next term (which means I have to postpone my study for one semester), which.... I can't tolerate with that one. I 'm not going to postpone my study now. There is only one semester left. NO.

I 've to set another plan on what should I do at the moment. Most important, the degree must be finished on time. I 'm doing my industrial training in TNB now. Basically, the place is nice. Full of kind-hearted people. In fact, I have started writing my thesis (Thank you to my sister).

Well, so far, I 'm still living my normal life. I wake up in the morning, go to the office, come home at 5, and the list goes... making me consider myself exceptionally healthy. Somehow, the lacking of movement that I felt past few weeks is gone. I can walk properly now.

Whatever it is, I am largely over it now.

Moving forward.

I am so grateful. There has been no moment in these past few weeks that I have felt alone. I am blown away with the support system that I have. My mother is the one who is diligently accompanying me at the hospital. My father who is willing to stay behind after his office hours, coming to the hospital just to make prayer for me. My sisters who are willing to take turn waiting for me. & not to forget, my friends and A that never forget to ask me how I was feeling every day. I feel supported.

Knowing that this entry is very personal, but I as I 'm writing this, I feel the big burden on my shoulder is lifted off. I am hoping that writing and sharing my experience here will help me to go through the process. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com