Nov 12, 2014

Nobody said it was easy


Assalamualaikum!

I am very excited! I have a lot of things that make me proud today. You know, my best friend had his first outstation this morning & will be home tonight (Career man sangat!), most of my friends passed their semester results excellently, and of course, I 'm graduating! Finally! I am very happy. I don't know what does this mean for you. Perhaps, this achievement is nothing to be compared to yours (I am one year late from others, I changed my major course from Science to Social Science)... But, as for me, this is a big milestone. At least, this is a stepping stone to other future life achievements. Phew, what an adventurous life I lived in! 


The moment you realized if you had not failed miserably, you will never learn your lesson

Life is riddled with a lot of tough questions. Are you dismissed from your foundation ? What did you get for your degree ? Why did you choose to make a u- turn ? Long sad story! Most people don't talk openly about their failure, how can you expect I can tell you happily ? T___T Before being accepted again here (Read: UiTM), I still remember the feeling of lost and depression. Life seemed so hard that time. Until at one point, something triggered me. I should wake up. This place has given me another chance, why should I waste it ? (If any of you follow this blog from the start, you will realize that I temporarily stop writing. hihi). Now, if there is one thing that I should thank is; of course the failure that I experienced last three years. The failure reminds me on how imperfect I am -It shows the weakest part of me *I lost half of my ke-machoan during that time. haha*

I am a person who thrives on staying busy. My promise to never involve into any extra activities can get lost. Haha. I am an annoying perfectionist who challenged myself to be part of students' council team and in the mean time, struggling to maintain my pointer. It was hard. My gpa dropped to 3.7+ in semester 4 (My CGPA was the highest in semester 3). At that time, I felt like, OMG is it coming again ? Why didn't I learn from my mistake ? I should never break my promise :( My final year was the hardest (I was chased out from my class once, I failed my quiz & test, bla bla). With all the classes and programs, staying up until 3-4 a.m. seemed like a must. Just imagine, my night activity was full of meetings & discussions and morning class started as early as 8 a.m. Therefore, after all these hard works; I am very grateful with the results. Maintaining flat for four semesters out of six semesters & graduated as one of the ANC(s) are very unexpected. Of course, they are never an easy job. Alhamdulillah!

My highest gratitude goes to everyone who are always by my side during these three years in Mache. Thank you for not running away when I need help and giving the courage and pride to do things that I have never done before :) Sungguh, hutang budi dibawa mati.



My favourite team- mates: The risk takers w/o Shahrul, Akel, & Fathul
My favourite school
My favourite classmates








My favourite club, INDYBS
My so- called siblings

This place is entirely different than high school. I learn to discover myself here (Deep inside, I have to agree with friends harsh statement: Fety tak pernah tahu apa maksud kehidupan). Well, I started to be more open in building new friends in semester 3, before that I 'm used to be a lone-ranger. Haha. Surprisingly, these people have shaped my life tremendously and help me to grow as a person. UiTM really allows me to spread out my wings in order to challenge the limits. Thank you UiTM for all the chances given. I appreciate each one of it. College was one of the best time in my life. hehe, while I know this statement is not really true; I have to admit I had a lot of fun here. So, what 's next ? :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com