Apr 10, 2013

Erm. Hai :)

Assalamualaikum. It has been really.... long long time, right ? Happy new year ? (Since this is my first post for 2013 ;p). No, I'm not resigning from writing. As had been stated before, I write to inspire others. But, my life last few days, or should I say week ? or maybe, year ? were not too good to be talked about (If you know, what I mean here). That time was so hard. I was on the verge of mental breakdown, I just felt like to put my head between my knees and cry, cry, and cry to death. 

The only good thing about that episodic memory was I lost my weight a lot. haha. See, every cloud has a silver lining. haha! I learnt something too. Redha. Dan ikhlas. Selagi tak rela, selagi tak ikhlas, selagi itu hati tak tenang, jiwa gelora. 
Yesterday, was the day that I ended my third semester for my diploma. & basically, I am on holiday. I'm doing good. As for the results, I did pretty good for the last two semesters and of course, I'm hoping for the best this semester (mohon doakan). Just to let you know, I also have two clubs to be handled now. hehe. At first, I'm doing all these extra things to forget my problems. I bet you 'll never imagine how worst I was that time. (In fact, I even googled how to be happy, how to stand up after falling hard, etc. etc.). I remembered one question that was asked by a senior during an interview for one club last semester. Apa yang awak mahu daripada kelab ini ? .......I don't know. Me too, not sure that time. One thing that I really want is.. I want myself back. So, this was my answer ...saya mencari semangat yang hilang. Saya harap, kelab ini mampu menolong saya. 

As I predicted, the clubs are helpful. People here are good. I met some good friends. They are really playing their roles in helping me gathering back my strength. Much less, I'm back on the track now. And as I typing this entry; I actually struggling to finish my international visit proposal for my club next semester. The date line is tomorrow night!! I think that's all for now. My work is calling for me. haha. 'll tell you more in the next entry. Till the fingers meet the keyboard, again. :)


______________________________________________________



Cause everything starts from something, 
But something would be nothing,
Nothing if your heart didn't dream with me



Besides parents and siblings, I do have super best friend who supports me all the way. I think this is the right time to say thank you, thank you for always being here. You may not understand for some things, why I do what I do now. But, for you never criticized... and just helped me through them... Thank you. I appreciate them, very much. Well, I am not good in putting up words, but this song really reminds me of you. ;) -Don't worry, there is no picture of Bieber, since I know you hate him very much. haha




 

Template by BloggerCandy.com