Dec 11, 2010

Congratulations on not being single anymore! :)

Yay for them! Yay yay!
Lately, it has been a lot coupling up going on.

Sure, I would love to be in a relationship.
And when he comes along, I hope people will be happy for me.

It is always a good thing to have found someone that you are compatible with. I am happy to know that my friends have found someone that they can share common interests. But, in the mean time, there is still nothing wrong with not officially being in a relationship. hehe.

It is not about having someone, it is about enjoying the one we have. One day, we will meet the right person and we will enjoy many days together! Mudahannya lah kan? Hey, your first love is something that you'll never forget. Don't waste it on somebody you don't really care for. Just because you don't want to be looked at as weird for not being just like everybody else.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com