Nov 27, 2010

It is not a big thing if you leave me now

I'm a big big girl

In a big big world


Yes, I'm lying. The loss of relationship can bring on heartache. It can be rough, no matter what, no one really wants to go through them. How can I let go, someone that I love?

I don't know how to speak for anyone but myself.

I know that somewhere in the future everyone will leave. The thing is that I can't imagine the world without the person that I love. I realize how much it'll hurt when they are gone. I just started to think how much I would hurt and how meaningless my life would be without them.

Nikmat, dugaan Allah.
Satu ujian, satu anugerah.

Ujian mendatang selalunya menjadikan diri kita lebih tegar. Masakan tidak, ia mengajar kita untuk menjadi lebih lasak dalam menggalas setiap beban kehidupan. Andai tidak mampu bertahan pada ujian yang awal, mungkin sahaja, peringkat seterusnya kita rebah.

Lain manusia, lain yang ditanggungnya.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com