Jul 10, 2010

Things I Want My Daughters To Know

How do you cope in a world without your mother?



An hour after two first tests today. (Hehe)

Saw this novel on Nad' s bed. Well, I pick up this book because of the title. Things I Want My Daughters To Know. Interesting! :)

This story is mainly about a woman who says goodbye to her daughters through a series of letters and a journal in which she expresses her hopes and dreams for their futures and confesses secrets she couldn’t voice in life. The words of their mother touch the girls in different ways as they make their own journeys through life.

This book is both heartwarming and heartbreaking. It covers the sister’s reaction to their mother’s death, and the resulting bond that ties them together much tighter than before. I like this novel very much.
Current mood: Umi, I miss you! :(


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com