Mar 1, 2010

As promised, the happiness projects ;)



Beauty is power, a smile is its sword.


Whoever is happy will make others happy, too


That is happiness, to be dissolved into something completely great! :)

Ohh. Thanks friends. What can I say is ALLAH makes lots of people in all colors, shapes, and sizes. He loves them very much. Instead, we need to look on them in love and sing this song: I can be your friend. I can be your friend. Any day in any weather. We can be friends and play together.. :)
________________________________________________



People say that life is the thing, but I prefer reading. - L P Smith

Received this book from Umi on my 18th birthday last February. I do have to say, this was a sweet and surprisingly heartwarming book. I certainly wasn't expecting it to be a ghost story!

In Twenties Girl, Lara Lington attends the funeral of her 105-year-old great-aunt, Sadie Lancaster, whom she never knew. Then all of a sudden, Sadie's ghost, at the age of 23-years-old, appears to Lara. Lara is the only one who can hear or see Sadie. Sadie begs Lara to stop the funeral and to help her find her dragonfly necklace.

I thought there were some funny moments between Lara and Sadie. My favourite moment was when Sadie dressed Lara for her date. Check this one out! It might not be the Shopaholic series or Can You Keep a Secret. But definitely read it and let me know what you think. I think this is one of those books that some will love and some will not love but like. You won't hate it, that's for sure! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com