May 21, 2019

I deserve better.



Last year, I had a major heartbreak. The man I planned to marry - has gone. It was too private to talk. We both ended it regardless of who ultimately pulled the trigger. After all, none of it matters. I am all good now.

My parents are the most affected by this event. They were frustrated. Plus, they were worried about me too -They might think I 'll end up not married for the whole life. I had nothing to say to my parents. During that time, what I did was trying to analyze all the past mistakes among us. I accepted one job offer in KL (The best thing I could do at the moment. I believed). 

I moved on.

Eventually, I came up with realizations that helped me to make up with myself. Both of us liked each other honestly -But like alone is not enough. If I were married to him last year, I won't come out from Kelantan. I won't be staying with my sisters (This is one of our childhood dreams). I won't be living my dreams now.

Gradually, things got better. I started to understand what my friends and family had been saying all along: "You deserve better"...

Update:

I won't be meeting my man today.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com