Dec 19, 2014

Wet days


It has been so wet since last two days, signifies that the rainy season has come to Kelate. Wuuhuuu! Well, this rainy days, you know... -the perfect time to stay in the pyjama longer! Hehe. Since I 'm on my holiday, staying in the bed with the sound of wonderful rains seems so good! ...But, the rainy season this time seems different. The continuous rain has caused heavy flood in several places in Kelate (Lucky that my home is not affected. Alhamdulillah). & One of the most affected areas is in Mache, one place that I heart very much. Looking at all the pictures, it was quite shocking to see there were water pooled in most of the places, including the front road of the campus. It must be hard for everyone there. My deepest condolences goes to the flood victims and I pray that everything will go well. Stay safe, everyone :)

By the way, ... I don't know how to tell about this. It 's just, I dreamed the same thing over and over these few days. It was related to water (a lot). Telling best friend about the dream was not helping (?) -Ok ok, he helped! He came out with one or two theories, and they were all fun-ny! But, still I could not forget it. Hm, perhaps the dream is trying to relay me some messages ? Ohhhh man, I 'm dizzy. Let's hope it is just only a dream. Please.


The rain, water, flood, & the dream T___T 


Source: Instagram UiTMMachang

_____________________________________________________________________________

"It is okay". He tells me. "If you want to go. Everyone wants you to stay. I want you to stay more than I have ever wanted anything in my life". His voice cracks with emotion. He stops, clears his throat, takes a breath, and continues. "But that is what I want and I could see why it might not be what you want. So I just wanted to tell you that I understand if you go. It's okay if you have to leave us. It's okay if you want to stop fighting". -If I Stay, Gayle Forman.

I cry reading this paragraph. It is very heartbreaking :( I bought this book after noticing that the cover of the book is very attractive. Well, ok it was not mine bought the book. My best friend did. I whats-app(ed) him the cover of the book in the morning, he bought it in the evening of the same day (wow), but I only received it one month after that. Haha! At first, I never really get what is the story about, although I read the synopsis for several times (I tell you, I am attracted to this book because of the cover). Those who have read or watch this story probably know what happens. Everything changes in a single moment when Mia and her family involve in a disastrous car accident. To make it more worst, she is the only one who survive...... and basically, this novel is only about a girl who is facing an ultimate dilemma: To live or to die.

Though, this book really provoked me a lot of thoughts. As Mia struggled to make decisions whether to live or to die, which I think it must very hard on her, I do take my own time to think about my decision too (I have decided, I guess). Cannot deny, decision making is always a very painful process. Mia's story is beautiful. But, buying this book to only read about a soul wandering in the hospital..... Ahhhhh nvm, it is my choice (And my best friend pays for it. Haha!) I tell you earlier, the cover of the book is very seducing. hehe. So, the real lesson ? Don't judge a book by its cover ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com