Oct 22, 2010

Fear of exam failure.

Every man is afraid of something

I used to be of average results during my high school until I moved on to UiTM for Science Foundation. Everything seemed to be very tough. Then, came the final exam of semester 1 and somehow I think I screwed up badly (My instinct told me). The results are not out yet but I have very bad feeling about this. I was really afraid to lose my good results and I was so afraid that I might fail and eventually lost everything! :'(

I understand that life must be goes on but I realize that this exam is very important as well and the results will be needed for degree application. I might lose a few other opportunities next year because of these results. *What should I do?*




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com